Editor: Perl2Exe is a command line program for converting Perl scripts to executable files.
This allows you to create stand alone programs in Perl that do not require the Perl interpreter. You can ship the executable files without having to ship your Perl source code.
Perl2Exe can generate executables for Windows and Unix target hosts.
Perl2Exe can generate cross-platform code. For example you can generate code for Solaris from a Linux machine.
Perl2Exe also allows you to create no-console programs using Tk.
* Build code for Windows with Perl2Exe for Windows
* Build code for Unix with Perl2Exe for Unix
* Many popular versions of Unix are supported.
* Cross Platform support allows you to build code for any OS from any other OS.
* Build code for multiple platforms from a single machine with with Perl2Exe Enterprise Version
* Easy to use: a Simple Command will build you code
e.g. 'perl2exe MyScript.pl'
* Support for bundling of external files such as gif's, zip files etc into the executable
Perl2Exe for Win32 is available in "Lite" and "Pro" packages. The Pro version includes these additional features:
* Support for the -small option for creating smaller exe's
* Support for the -gui option for creating no-console applications
* Priority technical support
* Source Code Library for creating shareware programs using registration keys.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Perl2Exe 9.110
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.